Aktivate Scheduling (formerly ScheduleGalaxy) software was created and designed by former athletic director, Rich Roy, and school superintendent, Phil Martin, because they saw firsthand how the complexities of athletics scheduling at the scholastic level was taking up too much time for admins and coaches.
Aktivate Scheduling is ideal for Athletic Directors who are overwhelmed with managing the endless amount of details, logistics and constant changes that go into scheduling events, practices and games.
- Create schedules with date, time, location and transportation details
- Track and manage schedule and location conflicts
- Schedule games and tournaments for entire league/district through master scheduling feature
- Calendar subscriptions for parents and fans from the community
- Automatically notify subscribers when changes occur to an event
- Track bus assignments + transportation details
- Pull comprehensive reports by school, team or league
- Display division standings
- Public-facing calendar with ability to share and embed onto school websites
Aktivate Scheduling is part of Aktivate’s broader product suite which also includes:
Registration: gives athletic departments the opportunity to drastically cut down on the manual part of understanding who is cleared to play and collecting the fees, physicals and all paperwork that goes into clearing athletes for their upcoming season.
Certification: allows both State Associations and ADs to minimize the headache of tracking which coaches still need to take which certification to be eligible for their upcoming season.
Trainers: an injury management platform that allows athletic trainers to provide a very detailed status update on injured players for coaches.
Connect: our mobile app coaches can use for team communication with players and parents/guardians.
Set up a demo to learn more about Aktivate’s products and how they are helping thousands of Athletic Directors manage their departments. Learn more about Aktivate